Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Me Love

I honestly thank God I'm pretty. Haha.

I know, I know -- not being narcissistic here, I just want to be grateful for the round eyes, broken nose, pinks lips and curly hair. I love my almost flat chest to my round hips -- every thing just fits. The bulge on my side, the low butt-crack, all the way down to the painted toenails -- just right. Despite the fact that my mom sometimes urges me to lose a few pounds, she didn't really complain. She even affirms my thoughts (that I'm pretty, of course. Haha.)

I love Me. It's overwhelming. "I love you, Vernz" -- saying this just made my day today. Haha. Crazy, huh? Now, this is what you call "crazy in love".

I love how I don't have to rely on a different person for appreciation and value. This is all new to me -- I can literally see myself smiling, as if there's a mirror in front of me.

I can see the glimmer in my eyes -- such naughty thought. The twitch on my lips -- so soft, I bite it myself. The curve on my neck and the not-so-small on my back -- all curves on the right places. I love them. Hmmmm...

Beautiful.

1 comment:

Floater Trowel said...

It’s an amazing paragraph designed for all the web people; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

----------------------------
Concrete Plants | Road Sweeper | Concrete Mixer

Lost like me? Search it here.

Custom Search